Monday, June 28, 2010

Award Time !! - A Beautiful Blogger Award


The first award - BEAUTIFUL BLOGGER AWARD.

I was given my first award in the blog space by a fantastic travel blogger "Miilee". This award thingy happened in feb 10, and ever since it was in my to do list to accept and acknowledge this one.

Here goes the rules for the award.

1) Thank the person who gave you the award.

Thanks to miilee, Thanks once again and Thanks a ton for giving me this award !!!!.


Miilee is a real passionate traveller, who has a flair for photography and has even better flair for ariticulation and whose blogs are fun to read. Carry on your good work !!!

2) Paste the award on your blog.


3) Link the person who nominated you for the award.

Click here to jump to Miilee's world


4) Share 7 things you find to be beautiful around you.

1. My wife: My best friend who brought a real change in the way I lived my life !!!!!! (No, she won't scold me if I don't put her name here :) )

2. My son: This beautiful little one started teaching me the art of parenting.

3. My daughter: My second baby,whenever I see her playing and talking around after a real bad day at work, all the sadness and madness is a goner.

4. My loving parents: Whose only aim was to bring up their kids and give them the best of education,even though it meant "terrible" sacrifices for them.

5. My Bike: Right from childhood I dreamt of owning one and when I could afford one, started seeing it as a pal rather than being a mechanical device.

6. My car: The same feelings which I have towards my bike.

7. My camera: Got my first analog camera as a wedding gift and ever since got 2 more, one a 3.1 Mp sony cam and another one an 9 Mp sony cam, both of which I use to take photos during my trips and share it here. (Click here to view My five best pics). The 9 Mega pixel one's manual mode has not been fully mastered. Still wondering how difficult it will be to master a DSLR.


5) Nominate 7 bloggers or more.

Anu ( http://anushankarn.blogspot.com/ ) : A Travel blogger based at Mumbai who regularly updates her blog and explains everything in simple terms.

Rajesh ( http://myindiantravel.blogspot.com/ ): A real travel blogger, who posts about new destinations around India

Traci , (http://38andgrowing.blogspot.com/ ): A honest blogger from another part of the world who loves her family.

Chitra , ( http://chitra-mypilgrimage.blogspot.com/): Watch her Pilgrimage to know about Temple's in South India.

Prashanth(http://www.stock-photo.in/) A superb photographer !! See his photos to believe what I say.

Roshmi Sinha (http://notapennyformythoughts.blogspot.com/): No words to describe her writng skills.

Anupama (http://anupama-sincerlyyours.blogspot.com/): Read her blog and you will feel as if you reached her home and she plays a perfect host.

You all rock and needless to say your blogs are really beautiful and I follow each of your posts !!!



My Popular Travelogues


8 comments:

anupama said...

Dear Subu,
Good Morning!
Hearty Congrats for winning 'A Beautiful Blogger'award!I join your happiness and excitement.
Thanks a lot for considering my name for the award!I'mreally happy.
May God Bless You to win more feathers to yur cap!
I believe,unless you have a beautiful mind,you can't capture the beauty of the visulas.:)
Give me some beautiful photos of rains-the cool showers!
Wishing you a beautiful day ahead,
Sasneham,
Anu

Rajesh said...

Congratulations. You fully deserve it.
Thanks for considering me for this.

rupam sarma said...

Congratulation Subu for the award.
Thank you so much for visit my blog & comment.

Best Regards

subu.ps said...

hello anupama
First of all thank you.
And many more thanks for those nice words.
Rains - I will surely take some snaps. At the moment it is raining heavily here and I am enjoying the sound of rain.
thanks once again
subu

subu.ps said...

hello rajesh, rupam sharma. Thank you very much

Roshmi Sinha said...

Hey! Thanks a bunch :) You made my day!!!

Traci said...

You're awesome and I am late, but thank you so much anyway.
:-)
Traci

Anonymous said...

Wonderful blog sir..really gifted you are.as an ordinary reader of your blog I too like to congratulate you with a song sir dedicated to you ofcourse....

Kalari vilakku thelinjathaano
Konnamarampoothulanjathaano
Maanathunnengaanum vannathaano kunnathu sooryan udhichathaano
Naaga thalayitta kaal vadivum chovvotha chekonte meyyazhakum
Padakaali mutam niranju nilkkum anga thalayulla veeranaano.....sir..

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...