Wednesday, April 18, 2007

The macho - how it came to my life...

I had a passion for bikes rite from my school days. Eventhough none of my family owned a bike, I dreamt about riding an yamaha on those days....I realized my dream when during my college days, I got an yezdi....but I was not to be satisfied with that......soon after i got a job, in 1999, i was moving closer to my passion... i test drove the new machismo on 2000 february...but the gears on the right blocked my passion.. so brought the black beauty...- a suzuki shogun.. Still I kept on visiting the bullet showroom atleast once in three months...soon thunderbird was launched...but somehow i was not too much inspired by its looks.. then came the electra....hmm not yet....then on one of my visits to the dealer, sometime in last part of 2005, I saw the machismo....the one with chrome..the chrome machine.... I felt completely in love with her.. the second time i was falling in love...My first love is with me now.....:)..

By june 2006 i was thinking of buying a new bike....I had two options, either let my dream remain as a dream or go for it.. the price tag and mileage was making me think twice, as now I do not have the bachelor tag....but somehow my wife understood my passion and prompted me to realize my dream whatever be the after effects... Then I had no looking back..I really understood what people meant by having sleeepless nights b4 purchasing a bullet....



I was made to wait for my bullet MACHISMO by the dealer....sooooooon it arrived...



and now i am not at all regretting my decision.. it is really worth all my dreams.. u never think about mileage when u r driving one.. since i had not driven the older bullets having the thump factor, i am not feeling any lack of thump also......nowadays i wait for morning to arrive just to be on my bullet for the drive to offis and for evenings for the drive back home.....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...